Many hikers and travellers consider an umbrella to be the most breathable rainwear available. And, with its telescoping pole, it provides a nice patch of shade on a beach or open area. The Sea To Sky slots into a side pocket on a pack or into your urban bag, and deploys quickly when the first drops fall. Its double-vented canopy keeps it stable in sudden gusts.
- Canopy is strong, lightweight polyester and is dyed using non-toxic dyes.
- Double canopy is 120cm across and has 8 reinforced canopy ribs gives excellent wind resistance.
- Modular screw-on telescoping pole (for beach use) is made of steel and aluminum, with a pointed tip.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Includes a storage pouch with fold out shopping bag and compartment for the beach umbrella extension pole.
- Provides good UV protection with UPF of 20.
- Stowed length is 37cm, Open length is 160cm.