After a strenuous hike or long day's paddle, you need a decent tent to call home. The pole design on the Camper 3 Tent creates ample headroom and 2 spacious vestibules so you, your friends, and your gear can take cover comfortably. Light enough for backpacking, canoe trips, or car camping. A well-appointed entry-level tent and solid value for the price.
- Classic, wind-stable, crossed-pole wedge shape with a spreader pole for headroom and interior space.
- Twin doors and vestibules with hooded vents ensure you've both got your own gear storage and a way out in the night without waking your tent mates.
- 40-denier polyester mesh used throughout.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- Fly has laminated double-layer reinforcements behind guy out points and in areas where the pole touches the fly.
- 2 mesh internal pockets hold headlamps, glasses and other nighttime essentials.
- Includes 8 wire pegs and a tent pole repair splint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.26m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.9sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.9sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.