Bedtime in the tropics can be tricky. Some nights you want a bit of insulation, other nights you just want a thin layer between you and the night air. One side of this bag is quilted and insulated, the other is a simple sheet. Arrange it as needed and slumber sweetly.
- Rated to +15 or +22°C, depending on which side faces up.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco, with 50% recycled content.
- Shell is recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Lining is soft polyester twill.
- Full length, 2-way zip converts it to a comforter that's warmer on one side.
- Zips together with most MEC bags.
- Mesh stuff sack included.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Technology||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
|Packed size||16 x 28cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|