A cozy jacket in a silhouette that’s a pleasure to wear. This jacket has quilted insulation nestled under a water resistant exterior. Thoughtful details like fleece-lined pockets and a 2-way zipper make it easy to stay comfortable, and the three-quarter length adds some welcome coverage when the winds gets a little bitey.
- Water resistant outer fabric sheds light rain and mist.
- Quilted polyester insulation for warmth
- Llined with cozy sherpa fleece in the upper torso and recycled polyester in the sleeves and lower body to glide over layers.
- Insulated hood with an adjustable drawcord.
- 2-way zipper has an insulated placket that snaps closed.
- Internal drawcord at waist to refine the silhouette.
- Soft fleece-lined handwarmer pockets have snap closures.
- Internal pocket secures with a zipper and is fleece-lined.
- Hem with drawcord and small kick vent..
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester (body) + 60g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|