MEC Kimber Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A cozy jacket in a silhouette that’s a pleasure to wear. This jacket has quilted insulation nestled under a water resistant exterior. Thoughtful details like fleece-lined pockets and a 2-way zipper make it easy to stay comfortable, and the three-quarter length adds some welcome coverage when the winds gets a little bitey.
- Water resistant outer fabric sheds light rain and mist.
- Quilted polyester insulation for warmth
- Llined with cozy sherpa fleece in the upper torso and recycled polyester in the sleeves and lower body to glide over layers.
- Insulated hood with an adjustable drawcord.
- 2-way zipper has an insulated placket that snaps closed.
- Internal drawcord at waist to refine the silhouette.
- Soft fleece-lined handwarmer pockets have snap closures.
- Internal pocket secures with a zipper and is fleece-lined.
- Hem with drawcord and small kick vent..
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Technology||Microporous PU laminate|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.