A massively bright and long-running light for epic night missions. The staggeringly bright output lights up whatever trail or road you aim it down. Despite huge power, don't expect it to take up much space. The rubber strap mount is grippy, secure and compact, and attaches to any helmet or handlebar. Tackling endurance races? The dedicated race mode cycles between boost and medium modes, so you don't have to cycle between every setting. Plus, the compact yet powerful 6 cell external battery provides up to 10 hours of running time at 550 lumens.
- 4 modes: high (2500 lumens), medium (1250 lumens), low (625 lumens) and pulse (550).
- 4 LEDs array with a custom reflector provides a perfect mix of focussed and flood lighting.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Daytime pulse mode for excellent visibility.
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just high (2500 lumens) and medium (1250 lumens) modes.
- Tool-less mounting system makes mounting easy.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size or shape handlebar.
- Fully waterproof.
- External 6 cell battery is compact and features a 127cm cable.
- Battery life ranges from 2.5-10 hours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn Time - steady||2.5-10 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|