A cold-weather bag with a trim, efficient cut to please alpinists, expedition climbers and skiers out on extended tours. It's light, very compact and capitalizes on the modern tech of hydrophobic down, reflective lining, and an engineered toe pocket that traps heat around your feet. Designed with input from polar explorer Eric Larson, it incorporates expedition-worthy features like a snorkel hood, central zip and overlapping side vents.
- 800 fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down is exceptionally warm and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining traps radiant body heat to provide additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 removable stretchy SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- Synthetic insulated snorkel hood controls frost created by your breath and eliminates cross drafts.
- Zippered side vents open to let you use your arms without getting out of the bag or vent heat if the temp warms up. Overlapping interior draft tubes prevent cold spots.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube.
- Toe-asis™ shaped toe box features an interior baffled pocket of insulation to warm your feet.
- Quilt loops let you customize your sleep system by attaching a Therm-a-rest quilt or blanket over top to add even more warmth.
- Includes a stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.