The waterproof Sea-Light mounts securely to flatter kayak decks or solid canoe seats. Its suction-cupped sleeve makes it easy to remove during the day, or to transfer it to other boats. The dome at the top beams light in a 360-degree ring when the unit is vertical, making nighttime paddlers visible to other boats from all directions. If you mount the Sea-Light behind you to avoid compromising your night vision, use a headlamp or other forward-facing light to fill in the gap where the Sea-Light is masked by your body.
- Waterproof light tested for 24hrs at 1m (3.3 ft.).
- Domed lens provides a half-sphere of light, offering enhanced visibility over previous models.
- Operational Life of more than 30 hours at 30°C (more than 20 hours at -1°C).
- Moisture sensor activates the light automatically when wet (this can be overridden). There is also twist on/off for manual operation.
- 20 lumen LED requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Safety leash secures the light to a PFD.
- USCG/SOLAS, CE and Transport Canada certified.
- C-Light™ can be removed for use on life jackets, packs, etc.
- Suction cup offers great non-permanent deck lighting solution.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Batteries||2 AA (not included)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.