C3 Gore-Tex Active Pants - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Roll right through rain with these cycling pants that fit over warm layers or weekday jeans. The 3-layer construction breathes while you work up a sweat, without skimping on wind and waterproofing capabilities. Articulated knees promote a full range of pedalling movement so you won’t feel restricted while in the saddle.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active breathes during aerobic activities and shuts out rain and wind.
- Elastic waist has a drawcord to adjust the fit.
- Reinforced seat stands up long days and lots of riding.
- Articulated knees provide freedom of motion.
- Back zippered pocket holds small essentials.
- Velcro hem adjustments keep your pants away from your chain.
- Reflective details keep you visible in the pre-dawn and evening hours.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|