Reima Puhuri Reimatec Winter Overalls - Infants to Children
- Available prices $139.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A one-piece snowsuit means no more searching for the jacket that goes with the pants. What you'll find instead is a suit for romping around in the snow, thanks to its waterproof-breathable fabric and taped seams. The Reima Snowy Reimatic Winter Overalls is treated to repell moisture and dirt, so less of the outdoors comes indoors. The smooth lining slides on and off quickly over layers, and an extra-long zipper makes it easier for kids to dress themselves.
- Waterproof-breathable construction with fully taped seams.
- Water- and dirt-repellent finish is fluorocarbon-free.
- Smooth polyester lining is comfy and easy to slip on and off.
- Detachable hood.
- Elastic cuffs, with detachable elastic foot loops to keep the legs from riding up.
- Extra-long zipper for easy on and off.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.