Originally designed for birdwatching in Japanese swamps and wetlands, these versatile rain boots have become a favourite of festival-goers and travellers. Thin, supple rubber lets you wear them high and dry for foraging along the shoreline, or with slouchy style for gardening or strolling to the main stage. A reinforced heel means you can kick them off hands-free, and they roll up and store in a small stuff sack so you can pack them on your adventures without a second thought. Finally, proceeds from sales go to the Wild Bird Society of Japan, a non-profit focused on bird habitat conservation and public education in Japan and other countries, so you can feel even better about wearing them.
- Tall, versatile shaft can be worn high for maximum coverage, or slouchy for a laid-back look.
- Drawstring cuff provides a secure fit and keeps out splashes.
- Fit is snug around the ankle to prevent slipping off.
- Reinforced heel with protruding tab lets you kick them off hands-free.
- Thin, flexible rubber is packable for travel and easy storage.
- Stuff sack included.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.