This compact backpack might look basic, but its hiding a big secret: once you remove the internal foam back panel, it folds into its own pocket. Stuff it into your suitcase for travel, then deploy it at your destination. The lightly padded straps are up to the task of carrying your souvenier haul back to the hostel or your produce home from the farmer's market.
- Made of Fjallraven's durable yet lightweight G-1000 Eco fabric that combines recycled polyester with cotton.
- Access the main compartment via the wide top opening that closes with a drawcord and steel hook.
- Lightly padded shoulder straps have a mesh backing for added comfort.
- The sternum strap and waistbelt add support, or can be removed if you don't need them.
- A front zippered pocket, internal security pocket and two side pockets organize your stuff.
- Internal foam back support can be removed to double as a sit pad or to let you stuff the pack into its own pocket for storage.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|