Traditional style meets lightweight innovation, these classic leather hiking boots can take on the rugged terrain and wet climate of the Pacific Northwest. The Danner® Dry membrane and Vibram® Fuga outsole ensures your feet stay dry and secure during stream crossings or sudden downpours. A nylon shank and TPU heel frame support and stabilize your foot in uneven scree and the padded midsole adds comfort on rocky trails.
- Waterproof full-grain leather leather upper is durable and abrasion-resistant.
- Danner® Dry waterproof-breathable membrane lets sweat escape while keeping water out.
- 4.5in. shaft height protects and supports your ankle.
- OrthoLite multi-density footbed is made of open-cell cushioning polyurethane.
- Vibram® SPE midsole is made of rubberized EVA for durable support and comfort.
- Nylon shank increases torsional rigidity and a TPU heel frame stabilizes your foot.
- Vibram® Fuga outsole uses MegaGrip rubber for grip on wet and dry surfaces.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.