A lightweight sleeping solution for 3-season fun. The Nemo Tango Down Quilt system gives you the comfort of full barrel-shaped sleeping bag, but without the weight. When you use your own sleeping pad as the bottom sleeping surface, it cuts down on bulk and ounces by removing extra insulation. The integrated sleeping pad sleeve holds your pad snugly against your body, so no cold gets in and you stay cozy. It all packs down small, so it's easy to easy to carry in your pack and makes nights under the stars a little lighter.
- Shell is lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft nylon taffeta.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ won't wet-out, so it stays lofty and warm.
- Waterproof-breathable footbox has a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to protect you from moist tent walls.
- Pad integration reduces weight and bulk by doing away with insulation on the bottom.
- Backless design works with different pad thicknesses. Fits most 63.5cm (25in.) wide pads.
- Vertical baffles channel warmth along your body to reduce cold spots.
- Roomy sleep compartment for nearly all sleeping styles (starfish sleepers will have to keep looking).
- Trapezoidal geometry reduces the places where cold can hide.
- Roomy hood keeps your noggin warm.
- Blanket Fold™ collar lets you snuggle in on cool nights or flip open on warm nights.
- Includes compression sack and cotton home storage sack.
- Pad slipcover is soft and washable.
- Covered by Nemo’s lifetime warranty.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Technology||Nikwax Hydrophobic Down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||40-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||35 x 18cm|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|