The North Face Merriewood Reversible Vest - Women's
- Available prices $129.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A reversible vest for warmth when you don’t know what the weather will do. Fleecy side out or fleecy side in, it adds a layer of cozy warmth. When the winds kick up, wear the thick shearling fleece on the outside. For cold with a chance of showers, put the water-resistant layer on the outside and keep the cozy fleece layer against your body. Whichever side you chose, a layer of synthetic insulation sandwiched inside will protect you on cold fall days.
- Standard fit wears like it should, no surprises.
- Reversible design lets you choose what side you want to show, thick shearling fleece or smooth, woven water-resistant polyester.
- Soft, high-pile shearling fleece that holds in the warmth and is made from 70% recycled polyester.
- Smooth, woven polyester has a PFC-free DWR finish that shakes off light rain.
- Synthetic insulation used is 65% polyester and 35% recycled polyester.
- Pockets on both sides so reversing won’t impact function.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.