The North Face Flow Chute Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
All-purpose winter boots that let you reply "yes" to an invitation for a winter hike. The Flow Chute Winter Boot's synthetic leather and shell upper is waterproof for cozy striding through powder and slush. PrimaLoft® insulation locks in warmth without bogging you down with excess weight. Grippy soles designed for cold weather help keep you upright while trekking along the Niagara Escarpment, doing laps on your favourite snowshoe trail, or venturing to the end of your snowbound driveway.
- Waterproof synthetic leather and TPU shell upper ensures water stays on the outside.
- HydroSeal® waterproof-breathable membrane lets sweat escape.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco recycled polyester insulation keeps your feet toasty warm.
- Nylon liner moves moisture away from your feet to keep them dry and chafe-free.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole with TPU shank cushions impacts and provides torsional stability.
- TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsole with Ice Pick™ temperature-sensitive lugs provide traction on frozen and snowy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.