Don’t let a little darkness stop your ride. Throw the Multi Drive 1000 on your bars and little bit of darkness won’t stop your ride. This versatile light has 6 different modes, including from a powerful daylight flash that is great for commuting, to 1000 lumen spotlight that slices through the darkness on your favourite trails. The Multi Drive’s battery pack is easy to attach to your bike, or toss in your riding pack, if you have you light mounted on your head. The battery pack also doubles as a power bank, perfect for topping up your favourite USB powered devices when away from an outlet.
- 6 lighting modes, 4 in steady and 2 in flashing; steady: 1000 lumens (3h), 500 lumens (5.5h), 250 lumens (11h), 150 lumens (18h), flash – 150 lumens (35h) and day flash – 1000 lumens (17h).
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Mode memory remembers what mode the light was in when it was shut off.
- Rugged aluminum body with integrated cooling fins dissipates heat well.
- Easy USB charging via micro-USB takes ~5-8.5 hours or 2-6 hours with a 2A fast charger (not included but included with many smartphones).
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- 20Wh battery pack doubles as a power bank with a female type-A USB port (5V 1A) to top up your favourite USB powered devices.
- Battery pack has a 89cm cord that gives you plenty of options for mounting or carrying.
- Silicone mounting strap mounts on your bars without tools.
- Helmet mount attaches easily through your helmet’s vents with a hook and loop strap.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from even the heaviest downpours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||17-35 h|
|Burn Time - steady||3-18 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|