Arc'teryx Sabre LT Bib Pants - Men's
We need some downtime. For the next 29 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Designed to handle the demands of aggressive skiers on- or off-piste, the Sabre LT bibs are waterproof-breathable and ruggedly built. Long thigh vents let you dump heat during high energy chair laps and bootpacks, while the roomy fit accommodates multiple layers for cold descents. The overall build quality is top-notch, with durable kick patches, tight seam tolerances and articulated construction that won't hold you back on the down or the up.
- Completely waterproof, breathable and durable GORE-TEX construction.
- Hard-wearing 80-denier face fabric.
- C-KNIT™ lining backer is soft and breathable.
- Wee Burly™ softshell bib has plenty of stretch for ease of movement.
- Micro seam allowance of 1.6mm and extra narrow 8mm seam tape reduce bulk and weight.
- Articulated construction and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
- Front fly with snap closure.
- Thigh zips for easy venting.
- Highly water-resistant external zippers used throughout.
- Durable kick patches protect against ski edges.
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic keep snow out.
|Face fabric||80-denier nylon|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.