La Sportiva TC Pro Rock Shoes - Unisex
Free-climbing technical shoes for cracks, big-walls and Yosemite-scale outings. Co-developed by Tommy Caldwell, as a high-end powerful shoe, the mid-height cut protects your ankles and strategically placed foam helps make long splitters endurable if not comfortable.
- Uppers are leather for fit and durability. Vibram® rubber rands provide good friction in cracks.
- Synthetic lined uppers, (unlined under the foot for comfort and sensitivity). PU foam protects your feet while jamming.
- Airmesh tongues for breathability.
- P3 tensioning system directs power over the toes and forefoot.
- Slip-lasted construction with a 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole for stiffness and power when edging.
- Outsoles are Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber which is more durable and edges better than XS Grip™ rubber.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|