La Sportiva TC Pro Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices $209.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Free-climbing technical shoes for cracks, big-walls and Yosemite-scale outings. Co-developed by Tommy Caldwell, as a high-end powerful shoe, the mid-height cut protects your ankles and strategically placed foam helps make long splitters endurable if not comfortable.
- Uppers are leather for fit and durability. Vibram® rubber rands provide good friction in cracks.
- Synthetic lined uppers, (unlined under the foot for comfort and sensitivity). PU foam protects your feet while jamming.
- Airmesh tongues for breathability.
- P3 tensioning system directs power over the toes and forefoot.
- Slip-lasted construction with a 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole for stiffness and power when edging.
- Outsoles are Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber which is more durable and edges better than XS Grip™ rubber.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|