This ultra-light pack is designed for the sharp end of rock and ice routes. It's constructed to be low profile and for unrestricted movement during delicate moves on demanding pitches. The textiles are coated with silicone and polyurethane to provide some moisture resistance and to increase durability. It packs away into its own front pocket, so it fits easily into a main pack for longer excursions.
- Made of 210-denier Ripstorm™ and 100-denier Invista with silicon and polyurethane coatings.
- Ultra-light shoulder straps.
- Re-designed opening has a zippered closure.
- Zippered front pocket.
- Tabs for adding shockcord or static compression cord.
- Webbing hipbelt.
- Front and back clip-in loop.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|