A field-proven, cold-weather bag for skiers and winter mountaineers who need warmth and compact volume. Sophisticated tailoring and copious 750-fill power goose down create a high-loft bag with concentrated warmth. The shell is a breathable laminate that sheds condensation to prevent the bag from gathering moisture or feeling damp. Its yoke and muff collar system completely encircles your neck to seal out drafts.
- Outer shell is durable WINDSTOPPER NR55, a breathable laminate that provides exceptional wind and water resistance.
- Side block baffles control cold spots.
- 2-way, ¾-length zip doesn't add excess weight.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Small internal pocket holds your glasses or headlamp.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||25 x 50cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.