The powder seeking Onyx binding continues to evolve. The addition of a big, forged toe pin with ice cutters, and a softer toe insert make the step-in system even more friendly to enter and exit. The binding provides a great combination of Tech binding lightness and dependable release for those who want a balance of lightness and utility. It switches from tour to ski mode on the fly, and handles both long tours and aggressive descents well.
- Forged M6 oversized toe pin with ice cutters and softer toe insert eases entry.
- Easy step-in toe uses the Tech system.
- Dependable and intuitive pole-actuated heel lifts.
- Adjustable heel and toe baseplate mounting system maintains boot centre mounting and provides 33mm of quick adjustment to fit a wide range of boot sizes.
- Increased overall rigidity and supports skiing performance.
- DIN settings 6-12.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.