MEC Uplink Jacket - Men's
MEC Uplink Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $109.00 $109.00
- Original price $155.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Sandbagged by an abrupt change in the weather? Whip this super-light technical jacket out of your pack or unclip it from your harness and slide it on. The close cut and elastic thread in the quilting keep the outline lean and eliminate air spaces. The fit promotes dynamic movement and allows long reaches so you can escape the route before the weather fully shuts you down. DWR-treated shell and synthetic insulation stand up to dampness and shed light precip.
- Shell is ripstop polyester with DWR. Lined with smooth, no-snag polyester.
- PrimaLoft One insulation retains warmth when wet. Fibres are locked in place with sewn-through quilting.
- Full-length coil zipper backed with a windflap.
- Heat trapping elastic at wrists and hem.
- Jacket folds into its external chest pocket. The bartacked loop lets it double as stuff sack. Small enough to fit on a harness or in the lid of your pack.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.