MEC is a retail co-operative. Everyone who shops here is a member. A lifetime individual membership is $5. Recipients of gift cards who are not members can use a portion of their card to join MEC. If you're not a member and wish to purchase a gift card, you can call us at 1.888.847.0770 to arrange it or join with your first purchase.
- Redeemable for products or services available from MEC online, by phone or at any MEC store.
- Gift cards don’t expire and are freely transferrable.
- E-gift cards are emailed to the recipient(s) specified. Expect them to arrive within 24 hours of the purchase date. If you select a future delivery date, expect the card to arrive on the day you specify. (Your credit card will be charged on the purchase date.)
- You can select up to 5 recipients per order. Each recipient will receive one e-gift card of the specified amount. To send different amounts to different people, add them to your cart one at a time.
- Please enter email address carefully. To confirm that your gift has arrived, contact recipients directly.
- If you are worried that delivery may be prevented by the recipient's spam filters, you could send them a hint about expecting a nice email from MEC.
- Recipient's email address will not be added to any mailing lists.
- To redeem, select gift card as a payment type during checkout, and enter both the gift card number and PIN.
- Terms and conditions: MEC gift cards are redeemable for products or services purchased online, by phone, mail or at MEC retail stores. They cannot be refunded or redeemed/exchanged for cash. Gift cards are freely transferrable and should be safeguarded like cash. Replacement cards will not be issued for lost, stolen, or damaged cards without a receipt of purchase. Replacement cards will not be issued if the card balance has been redeemed. If the total of your purchase is less than the value of your gift card, you will be able to use the remaining balance for future purchases. If the total value of your purchase is greater than your gift card balance, you must provide your credit card details, cash, debit card (splitting the total between gift card and debit card is not available online), or other accepted method of payment to cover the balance. Gift cards have no associated fees or expiration dates.