If you camp in exposed places or run rivers above the Arctic treeline, you’ll love this refuge from bugs and wind. It presents a low, wind-cleaving corner to the weather. The downwind end is high, wide, and open, except for floor-to-ceiling no-see-um panels. There’s enough headroom to change without stooping, and enough room overall for 6 people. You can lower the high corner to the ground, to form a single-wall tent that's big enough for 1 or 2 people.
- Fabric flaps along all bottom edges keep bugs from tunnelling in.
- Floorless design lets cooking and eating spills drain away.
- Includes five Easton 20cm aluminum tubular stakes for superior holding power in soil, firm snow, or sand.
- Large pole sleeve makes it easy to set up.
- Anchor points allow rigging for additional stability.
- Maxiumum height is 2.1m.
- Includes an arched pole, but does not include a pole for the front. Tie it to trees, driftwood, or paddles, or purchase an optional adjustable pole.
|Fabric||75-denier polyester ripstop|
|Packed size||65 x 21cm|