Five Ten Stonelands Lace Up Rock Shoes - Unisex
The Stonelands is built on a new FiveTen last. It's designed as a high-performance tool that bridges gym training, sessioning, and leads you into long routes. The shape cradles your foot without aggressively tensioning it forward. It provides overall precision and sensitivity to suit varied stone.
- Cowdura synthetic upper to minimize stretch and retain shape.
- Inner synthetic sock prevents bagging out and provides comfort on long, hot days.
- Flat-toe shape keeps your foot in a natural relaxed position.
- Supportive midsole provides edging precision and lateral and medial stability.
- Cupped heel pushes your foot forward for power at the toes.
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole for high friction and excellent edging.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.