MEC Adanac Tights - Men'sProduct code 5033-250
Speaking technically, these tights aren’t waterproof like shell pants. Speaking practically, our members have loved them for years for commuting through rainy weather. The fabric is highly water-resistant, comfortably breathable, and stretches to let you plough through puddles.
- Fabric is circular knit for 4-way stretch, laminated to a non-porous hydrophilic film for water resistance.
- DWR treatment enhances water repellency and breathability.
- Seams are not taped.
- Elastic waist with drawcord.
- Articulated knees for a great fit and ease of movement.
- Ankle zips have reflective trims for night-time visibility.
- Back pocket has an invisible zipper.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.