A 3-antenna beacon that's simple and straightforward, great for beginners or infrequent users. In transmit mode, the unit switches automatically to another antenna if one experiences interference from metal or another device, and adjusts its signal if 2 devices are buried close together, allowing you to distinguish them.
- Can be activated by the Pieps iProbe.
- Self-check feature tests transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processers and batteries each time you power on.
- 3 antennas allow pinpoint searching.
- Provides digital maximum range, plus direction and distance indication from the initial detection.
- Mark and scan function for additional burials, up to 1 sender.
- Recognizes and identifies older devices that can interfere with marking.
- Neoprene pouch has a comfortable carry strap and a fast pull system.
- Dimensions are 115 x 74 x 27mm.
- Battery life is 200 hours+.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3 victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||45m|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 11.6cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|