Get outside in questionable weather. For multi-sport lives, these are a versatile layer to wear for winter riding, skiing, snowshoeing and anything that gets your heart rate boosted. They have wind-proof front panels and breathable fabric across the back. The overall matte finish keeps them from looking too techy. A softly brushed inner feels nice against your skin, a boon when the conditions start to get a little hostile.
- Front panels are wind-blocking nylon, polyester, spandex, blended with polyurethane.
- DWR finish sheds any light precip.
- Back panels are nylon and spandex with a soft brushed fleece interior.
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Articulated knees provide a full range of movement.
- Reflective trim runs across the back of the thigh.
- Inseam is 28.75in.
- Zippers at ankles have reflective trim.
- Gripper elastic at ankle holds them in place.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|