MEC Flyer Tights - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get outside in questionable weather. For multi-sport lives, these are a versatile layer to wear for winter riding, skiing, snowshoeing and anything that gets your heart rate boosted. They have wind-proof front panels and breathable fabric across the back. The overall matte finish keeps them from looking too techy. A softly brushed inner feels nice against your skin, a boon when the conditions start to get a little hostile.
- Front panels are wind-blocking nylon, polyester, spandex, blended with polyurethane.
- DWR finish sheds any light precip.
- Back panels are nylon and spandex with a soft brushed fleece interior.
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Articulated knees provide a full range of movement.
- Reflective trim runs across the back of the thigh.
- Inseam is 28.75in.
- Zippers at ankles have reflective trim.
- Gripper elastic at ankle holds them in place.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.