For distant adventures and dubious travel arrangements, this dependable bag is a known entity. The heavy-duty tarpaulin fabric can handle getting tossed in the luggage bin or out on the tarmac. The innovative grab straps can be converted to shoulder straps if your destination is "just over those hills" from where you are.
- Fabric is rugged nylon, polyurethane coated for durability and waterproofness.
- Lined with PU-coated nylon for additional water-resistance.
- Bound internal seams are not sealed, so the duffle is not fully waterproof.
- Beefy U-zip opens the main compartment and has lockable heads that look like climbing nuts.
- Protective storm flap over zipper.
- Large mesh pocket inside lid keeps small items out of the fray.
- Exterior side pocket holds fast-access items.
- Thick padded grab handles on ends can be lashed to vehicles and pack animals.
- Large padded handles have a hook-and-loop pad for carrying and they convert to adjustable shoulder straps.
- Webbing daisy chains inside and out provide lash points and reinforce the bag.
|Main fabric||500-denier polyurethane coated nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.