On summer nights, nothing beats counting stars as you fall asleep – until the mosquitos arrive. This light and airy shelter keeps out bugs and keeps your sleeping bag off the damp ground. Rig a tarp over it for rainproof lodging with a view.
- Netting is made of polyester no-see-um mesh to stop small insects.
- Zipper opening provides a complete seal against flying and crawling insects.
- Durable, Hydroseal-coated floor protects your sleeping bag and pad against dampness.
- Shockcord hooped pole holds the mesh above your head.
- Straps hold your sleeping pad centred in the shelter. Best for pads 178cm or shorter.
- Small internal mesh pocket for glasses or headlamp.
- 3 stake loops and 2 guyline loops let you secure it in windy conditions (stakes and lines not included).
- Includes a stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.46m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||10 x 35.5cm|