Evolv Venga Rock Shoes - Children to Youths
Real rock shoe performance for young "grimpeurs." The Venga provides a comfortable fit and has a heel strap that allows adjustment for up to one full size to accommodate growing feet.
- Uppers are perforated synthetics lined with comfortable plush nylon.
- Wide opening and hook-and-loop strap are easy to put on and adjust.
- Asymmetric toe profile allows good edging.
- Half-length midsoles are 1mm thick to retain sensitivity.
- Soles are 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|