An all-mountain weapon, the ZenOxide Carbon features carbon hybrid construction that backcountry ski professionals and enthusiastic ski tourers will appreciate. Early Rise 1 tip rise and just the right amount of camber under foot, a stable reliable ski that's agile and easy turning. Touring for turns, slipping out of bounds or taking a long hike – this ski is ready and willing.
- Carbon Ultralight construction with a nylon topsheet and premium biaxial carbon fibre overlay provides exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and durability.
- Alternating strips of paulownia and poplar wood core is light yet strong and is sandwiched between layers of triaxial glass for torsion and flex control.
- ABS Sidewall provides durable construction.
- Early rise 1 early rise tip with positive camber underfoot for reliable ski performance in all snow conditions.
- P-tex 2000 Electra base
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant steel edges.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Dimension (all lengths)||122-93-112mm|