A rechargeable headlamp for urban paths and places where the streetlights end. The hybrid spot/flood beam exposes oncoming obstacles and gives you side vision for running or riding on shared paths. A quick tap of the housing instantly accesses the brightest setting for “What’s that?” moments on the trail. A flashing red rear light keeps you visible from behind.
- Touch sensitive switch (does not work with gloves) swipes through high, low, and dimming modes.
- Custom reflector produces a mix of flood and spot beam patterns.
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation.
- Runs on 3000mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Recharges via micro-USB.
- Rear light turns on automatically when the front light in on, but can be operated independantly.
- Rear light has 3 modes (flash, solid and pulse).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||2m|
|Beam distance - high||30m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||42 h|
|Burn time - high||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.