La Sportiva Futura Rock Shoes - Unisex
Designed for futuristic, extremely technical routes. The Futuras are a super-sensitive performance shoe. They translate the texture of the rock and a feel for the surface under your feet to your instinctive centre of your climbing brain. A no-edge design of the sole keeps your foot close in to the rock for solid edging on micro-holds. Unlined synthetic uppers won't stretch and pooch out over time. Overall, they feel thin, sensitive and ready to tackle vexing sporty problems.
- Uppers are synthetic with leather inserts, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Fast lacing system and hook-and-loop closures allow you to dial in a snug, precise fit.
- No-edge design for maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Downward curved profile drives power to the toes.
- Soles are 3mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
A highly tensioned shoe tends to push your foot forward to create a powerful curve in your toes.
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|