La Sportiva Futura Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $199.00 $199.00
- Original price $222.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Designed for futuristic, extremely technical routes. The Futuras are a super-sensitive performance shoe. They translate the texture of the rock and a feel for the surface under your feet to your instinctive centre of your climbing brain. A no-edge design of the sole keeps your foot close in to the rock for solid edging on micro-holds. Unlined synthetic uppers won't stretch and pooch out over time. Overall, they feel thin, sensitive and ready to tackle vexing sporty problems.
- Uppers are synthetic with leather inserts, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Fast lacing system and hook-and-loop closures allow you to dial in a snug, precise fit.
- No-edge design for maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Downward curved profile drives power to the toes.
- Soles are 3mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|