Lightness, performance and the ability to handle rough terrain are what you expect from your running shoes. Why not from your sports stroller? Large wheels and a rear suspension ensure that bumpy routes aren't felt by your passenger. Caliper front rim brake keeps you in full control through high speeds and steep slopes. Back at the car, the Dark Shadow folds up with one hand. And what parent can’t use a free hand?
- Aerodynamic shape reduces drag.
- Takedown handle also lets you wheel the folded stroller like a dolly.
- Fixed front wheel for effortless tracking. Tracking is adjustable.
- Ergonomic handlebar is height adjustable for your comfort.
- Rear suspension for your passenger’s comfort.
- Padded seat with vented top reclines 165° to a near-flat position for naps.
- 5-point padded safety harness.
- Elasticised mesh pockets beside child's seat hold snacks, bottles and toys.
- Protective canopy adjusts to multiple positions from front or back.
- Canopy roof port lets you keep an eye on your child.
- Folds compactly for storing and transporting.
- Caliper front rim brake and foot-operated emergency brake.
Front wheel position
A fixed front wheel won't rotate, which is ideal for jogging. A lock-out pin allows for the wheel to be either fixed or to rotate freely increasing manoeuvrability.
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Folded dimensions||88 x 53 x 23cm|
|Car seat adapter||Available separately|
|Infant adapter kit||Not compatible|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Snack tray||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.