The question isn’t whether you’re going to run. The question is how far will you go? The weather-resistant Storm-Fit Nike® fabric answers any questions about what to wear for any workout in nasty weather.
- Made of Storm-Fit ripstop recycled polyester that's wind-resistant, yet gratifyingly breathable.
- Zippered hand pockets to warm up your fingers.
- Removable hood with an adjustable bungee cord to cover your ears on windy runs.
- Adjustable hem and stretch cuffs for a comfortable fit.
- Reflective elements for increased visibility on dark nights and dull days.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|