Solid value and durability to make your backpacking goals a reality. With lots of pockets and burly water-resistant fabric, this pack is designed to keep your week’s worth of gear and supplies organized. There are 3 ways to get to what’s inside (so you don’t have to unpack and repack when you’re looking for snacks), and all zippers have glove-friendly pullers. It’s also designed for comfort, with an easy-to-adjust padded hipbelt and a height-adjustable shoulder harness to fine-tune the fit.
- Main fabric is abrasion-resistant 305-denier polyester Cordura® with a water-resistant coating.
- Base panel is incredibly durable 420-denier nylon Cordura.
- Lined with 210-denier oxford nylon.
- Base panel and lining have polyurethane coating for water-resistance.
- EVA foam padding on shoulder straps, back panel, lumbar pad and hipbelt.
- Front, top and side access let you get your gear without tunnelling.
- Shoulder straps are shorter, set closer together and more flared out to the side than the men’s version of this pack.
- Back panel and shoulder harness slide up and down within a 5cm range (and lock in place when you find the right fit).
- Floating lid has a key clip inside.
- Spindrift collar can close with a drawstring or rolltop.
- Hipbelt flares upwards a bit more compared to the men’s version of this pack.
- Hydration sleeve and hanger (hydration reservoir not included).
- Stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
- Vertical zippered front pocket has darted seams to expand to hold more gear.
- Hook-and-loop keepers hold your trekking poles when not needed.
- Short/standard size is 60L (48L body, 4L pocket and 8L lid).
- Standard/long size is 64L (52L body, 4L pocket and 8L lid).
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.