Like nothing you’ve seen before, MEC Raptor Dry Packs use film instead of fabric. In place of heavy coated fabric, we turned to thermoplastic film that's incredibly light, stretchy and pliable, so you can stuff them at will. Its slight transparency helps you to locate your items, and the welded seams are even stronger than the film, so the bags provide total waterproof protection for SUP, kayak or canoe adventures.
- Made of ether-based 0.4mm thermoplastic polyurethane film that's pliable and easy to clean.
- Ether-based material won't break down fast in wet environments and is durable over time.
- Hipbelt fabric is durable 305-denier Cordura nylon with a water-resistant coating so it won’t soak up water.
- Welded seams are exceptionally strong and ensure complete waterproofness.
- Polyester roll top stiffener is welded in place.
- Foam back with cut-outs and mesh overlay for breathability.
- Shaped and lightly padded shoulder straps are lined with soft mesh.
- Mesh-backed padded hipbelt has pockets with glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Stretchy silicone bands are great to lash on extra gear.
- Adjustable sternum strap has a built-in whistle.
- Inner zippered pocket with key clip.
- Dimensions in specs are when roll top is folded down 3 times and closed.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.