Sun coverage for small heads. The cape provides neck protection and compresses easily for leaning back in a car or stroller. A buoyant foam core in the brim keeps the hat afloat if it falls out of the canoe. Breakaway chin strap provides security and safety.
- Light nylon fabric with mesh side panels for ventilation.
- Shieldtek DWR finish resists water and dirt.
- Dark coloured fabric under brim blocks glare.
- Buckle and strap adjust sizing.
- Medium fits 2-5 years olds (52-57cm). Large fits 5-9 years olds (55-58cm).
- Hand washable in cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Packs flat or rolls for travel, but it's best not to crease the brim.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|