We re-architected the Wanderer 4 Tent to make it roomier inside and add more space to the vestibules too. The pole structure creates almost vertical walls and gives you tons of headroom and living space for getting dressed or sitting up to play cards. It's not an ultralight model, but it's lean enough to bring on a backpacking trip and it's excellent for canoe tripping or sea kayaking.
- Hubbed pole structure with 2 brow poles creates near vertical side walls to give you lots of livable interior space.
- Colour-coded poles and clips allow for fast set-up.
- Interior doors have both mesh and fabric panels so you can zip up for privacy or just use the mesh door to let the breeze in on hot nights.
- 2 large vestibules provide storage of damp gear and pets, and allow night-time exits without disturbing your tent mate.
- Vestibules have hooded vents with collapsible kickstands to customize the ventilation.
- Internal pockets store headlamps, books and other nighttime essentials.
- Cinch-down style stuff sack makes packing up simple and fast. You’ll be done before your second cup of coffee.
- Includes 14 DAC J-stakes, guylines and a tent pole repair splint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.45m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Pole diameter||9.5, 11.1, 13mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.