A complete set of avalanche essentials from Black Diamond and Pieps. Includes a 3-antenna PIEPS DSP Sport Beacon, the light workhorse BD Transfer 3 Shovel and a sturdy BD QuickDraw Tour 280cm Probe.
- Beacon has a self-check feature to test transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processers and batteries each time you power on.
- 3 antennas allow pinpoint searching.
- Provides digital maximum range, plus direction and distance indication from the initial detection.
- Mark and scan function for additional burials, up to 1 sender.
- Integrated inclinometer for checking slope angles.
- Neoprene pouch has a comfortable carry strap and a fast pull system.
- Motion sensor for optimized power use.
- Battery life is 200 hours+.
- Shovel has an extendable, trapezoid-shaped shaft for working in deep pits.
- Anodized blade with 1.14L volume helps throw as much snow as possible from the smallest footprint – smooth bottom gives you clean walls in your snowpit
- Hybrid D/T handle.
- Shovel's extended length is 79cm, collapsed length is 61cm.
- Quickdraw Probe Tour uses dual speed ferrules for fast deployment.
- Probe's stuff sack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness.
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves.
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft.
- High visibility 1cm markings.
- 7 segments.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3 victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||No|
|Search strip width||55m|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 11.6cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|