An MEC classic and a time-proven member favourite. With our last duffle, members gave us the feedback that it just didn’t "feel" bombproof. So, we revisited the design and tested the prototype harder than we've ever tested anything (we filled it with jagged objects and dragged it across rocks). It's one of the toughest bags we've ever made, hands down.
- Main fabric is 1000-denier high tenacity polyester with polyurethane coating for water resistance.
- Box stitched reinforcements at key areas.
- YKK zippers with locking zipper for main compartment.
- Grab handles join at the top with a fabric wrap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Side-grip trunk handles for sliding in and out of tight places.
- Detachable clip-on shoulder strap with shoulder pad.
- 115L and 140L versions have zip-away backpack shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap.
- Entire duffle folds into its own internal mesh pocket for storage or for stowing inside another pack until needed.
- 35L version meets most size restrictions for carry-ons.
|Main fabric||1000-denier HT polyester|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|