Keep your brie and bevies chilly. Heavy-duty insulation ensures cold temperatures persist. A self-stopping hinge and Yeti-tough details are durable. Non-slip rubber feet keep your drinks and snacks orderly through whitewater or rough approaches to the picnic site.
- Rotomolded construction means this cooler is durable with exceptional impact resistance.
- 5cm thick Permafrost Insulation in body, 7.6cm in lid.
- Aluminum rod reinforced lid with integrated self-stopping hinge won't hyper-extend.
- Textured lid is grippy and super-strong (use it as a standing surface when hauling boats off the car roof).
- EPDM rubber full-coverage seal inside lid eliminates air exchange.
- Yeti-tough stainless steel handle locks in-place for easy transport.
- Robust rubber T-latches.
- Integrated tie-down slots keep the Roadie 20 firmly in-place on bumpy excursions while still allowing on-the-go access.
- Vortex drain system is leakproof and allows quick and easy drains.
- Certified grizzly proof when secured with 2 small padlocks (not included).
- Accommodates 14, 355ml cans when using Yeti-recommended 2:1 ice to beverage ratio.