Futuristic friction and a classic design are blended in this versatile ATC package. The belay device offers 3 times the friction as earlier models, for hang-dogging or involved rappels. Includes a mini pear-shaped locking biner with a large rope-bearing surface for smooth raps and lowering.
- Design is 30% lighter than previous models.
- Reversible design has high and regular friction modes.
- Windowed body shaves grams without sacrificing strength.
- Proven cable design maintains shape and steers clear of rope tangles.
- Biner has a keylock nose to prevent snagging.
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose), so won't freeze up when loaded.
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.
Belay off anchor
Use an autoblock device with a locking carabiner to belay off the anchor or to bring up two seconds on independent lines.