Switch lighting modes for ultimate illumination. Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tail switch. Outdoor mode works like a regular flahlight. Just two AA batteries operate the LD22, and it gets a big lumen upgrade from 215 to 300. Brighten up any dark corner or trail.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Constant brightness.
- Powered by 2, AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries.
- Stainless steel side body switch for output selection under outdoor mode.
- Outdoor mode gives you standard flashlight operation. A side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off.
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function.
- 2-way pocket clip included.
- Intelligent memory circuit (under outdoor mode) automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on.
- Includes holster, lanyard, 2 spare o-rings, 2 AA (alkaline) batteries, manual, and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||120m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||Cree XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||25 h|
|Burn time - high||7 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (not included)|