This scaled-down version of our popular adult bags is excellent for kids heading on summer backpacking trips, campouts or sleepovers. The synthetic fill stays warm in damp conditions and it's easy to wash and keep clean.
- Shell fabric is lightweight Pertex Quantum with a DWR finish to shed condensation.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content in an offset quilt constructiont that banishes cold spots.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords on regular size have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark. (No drawcords on the small size for safety).
- Draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Zipper stops above the foot box to keep feet warmer.
- Foot loops let you hang the bag to dry.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|