You may want room to sprawl, but you probably don’t want a keg-sized stuff sack in your pack. Down insulation keeps the Mallard at a manageable weight and volume for 3 seasons of sleeping out.
- Pertex Microlight ripstop nylon shell and lining has a DWR treatment to shed condensation.
- Insulated with 650-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard.
- Box baffle construction keeps the down in place and avoids cold spots.
- Oval foot section keeps down lofted for warm feet.
- Insulated draft tube behind the stiffened zipper keeps cold air from sneaking in.
- Small zippered pocket in the draft tube holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Full length, 2-way zip allows you to use it as a duvet on warmer nights.
- Drawcord with a single-point adjustment.
- Includes a stuff sack and a large home storage bag.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.