Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Men's
When you're anchored in the shade at the belay or driving the Coquihalla in a Westfalia with a capricious heater, this svelte layer cuts off the chill. It's streamlined enough that you can wear it while you set off to climb the pitch, and if you need to stash it, it stuffs briskly into its own internal pocket.
- Shell fabric and lining are windproof recycled polyester with a DWR finish for resistance to light rain.
- Compact and hydrophobic insulation is 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco polyester with 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- Quilted pattern holds the insulation in place.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Interior zippered pocket, doubles a stuff sack and has a caribiner clip loop.
- Drawcord hem and elasticized cuffs snug in warmth.
|Technology||PrimaLoft Gold Eco|
|Face fabric||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|