Stay focused on the activity at hand while your headlamp reacts to the lighting conditions and adjusts for you. Uses proximity lighting for reading maps or setting up a tent, medium strength and wide beam for trails, and increased light strength and focus for distance viewing.
- Reactive Lighting provides a custom lighting output depending on the ambient light of your current location.
- Adjustable, washable headband cups the base of the skull and keeps the headlamp anchored securely to your head.
- Internal lithium-ion battery recharges via micro USB (approximately 4.5 hours) for convenient charging nearly anywhere there are smartphones.
- Charge indicator light on battery lets you know when your battery is ready to go.
- Continuous lighting mode is available when Reactive Lighting isn't needed, and lock-out mode keeps the light from coming on in transit.
- 15 lumen reserve mode runs for 2 hours, ensuring you don’t get left in the dark.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||30m|
|Beam distance - med||40m|
|Beam distance - high||65m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||12 h|
|Burn time - med||6 h|
|Burn time - high||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.