MEC Tremblant Lite Down Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Packable warmth insurance, great for moderate conditions and won't torpedo your winter fun budget. The versatile design works as a climbing or skiing piece and will be welcome when you're waiting in a food truck line or taking the dog out at 6am. It's a simple design, but uses a sophisticated construction technique to keep the down in place: the face and lining are woven together, so there's no stitch line where down can escape. An easy choice to pack, as it's slim enough to stuff in its own chest pocket.
- Made of lightweight 20-denier nylon with a DWR finish that resists water.
- Insulated with 700 fill-power duck down that is Responsible Down Standard certified.
- Woven baffle chamber construction retains down better than traditional stitched baffles.
- Tall collar keeps your neck warm.
- Full-length front zipper has an internal storm flap to cut the wind.
- Zippered hand pockets with zipper garages.
- Internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and includes a caribiner loop to clip to your harness or pack.
- Elastic edge binding at cuffs and shock cord-adjustable hem seal in heat.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||700 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.